Don't you love starburst?

Yes, this is a promotional blog entry because of how much I love my Grandma and Grandpa, Pinatas and, Starburst! Oh, and money.
Once upon a time in the summer of 2009, Paige went on a family reunion trip to the middle of nowhere after which reunion John blogged about life preservers on horseback. (Follow links on the right to read John's blog) Before we returned home to the safety of our own life jacket-less lives, we enjoyed a pinata with the cousins.

Hiding behind the tree from which the pinata swung violently, I safely would look out for breakage in the pinata and subsequent candy wreakage on the grass beneath. Finally my moment arrived! Among the 20 grandchildren or so present, I dove into the mass of cousin arms and legs and grabbed at all candy visible and invisible (the candy under Colton when he decided to lay on the stash for its protection). I realize now that the failures of my youth to gather pinata candy arose from my short arms, little weight to push around, and my lack of aggression. This time made up for all of the birthday parties, Easter parties, and I think one Thanksgiving pinata in my past.
Scooping up my candy in my arms I endeavored to share a little and trade a little with the short armed and crying cousins/sisters.
If you are still reading that is cool.
One day while eating my Starburst on a park bench like a good mommy who takes her son to the park, I realized the inside of the package read something like, "You Are a Winner!"

So I went online and entered my code, and found that I had won a second place award of 50 dollars. Which, I might add, is cool.
THE MOST AWESOME PART:
I forgot I had won the money, I didn't want to get my hopes up too much, and so I put it in the back of my mind. And then it arrived! ON MY BIRTHDAY!! How sweet is that? I love Starburst!

What have you won in the past?
Comments
Oh, and I LOVE the family picture on top.
- Love Sarah