Okay, so on Christmas Eve we started a new family tradition where we each wrote a line of a poem and we went around in circles until we found some kind of ending. We plan to compile them and share them again as a family each year. Hopefully this will work out to be fun in the future. This Christmas Eve it was John, Paige and Paige's cousin Matt. Here goes:
The Snow Had Fallen All Day Long
The snow had fallen all day long
So I put on my thermal Christmas thong
I had to stay warm just in case
I was thrown out of the house on my face.
I went out driving to find a place to stay
Because I was thrown out anyway
My mom did not approve at all
because I bought inappropriate gifts at the mall
I walked through the snow to take them all back
When I saw an old man with a huge scarlet sack.
I stopped to help because his sleigh had broken down
He paid me in presents and drove me across town.
After many deliveries we landed on my roof
As we fell down the chimney, Santa went, "Oof!"
I helped him up and I was accepted back in.
We shared cider, chocolate and cookies from a tin.
The Snow Had Fallen All Day Long
The snow had fallen all day long
So I put on my thermal Christmas thong
I had to stay warm just in case
I was thrown out of the house on my face.
I went out driving to find a place to stay
Because I was thrown out anyway
My mom did not approve at all
because I bought inappropriate gifts at the mall
I walked through the snow to take them all back
When I saw an old man with a huge scarlet sack.
I stopped to help because his sleigh had broken down
He paid me in presents and drove me across town.
After many deliveries we landed on my roof
As we fell down the chimney, Santa went, "Oof!"
I helped him up and I was accepted back in.
We shared cider, chocolate and cookies from a tin.
Comments