So my dear mr. birthday boy hasn't requested any styles of birthday cake, so I don't have a lot to go on. I'm accepting ideas for all kinds of cakes. I'd like to narrow it down to a bug cake, animal, cartoon, architectural structure, or famous person. I will accept votes and comments with persuasive arguments for and against certain types of cakes. I'm also looking for a good recipe. You may only vote for one category. I will have new votes for the kind of cake once I've eliminated lesser categories. If you have good ideas for another category let me know.
A. INSECTS i.e. cake in the shape of a lady bug or a cochroach.
B. ANIMALS, examples include bears, puppies, and dinosaurs fit here.
C. CARTOON: I'm thinking Snoopy, Mickey, Captain Underpants, you name it.
D. ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURE, as in a rollercoaster or skyscraper. No small plastic people jumping from the roof. Sorry.
E. FAMOUS PERSON, this would include people we like to honor and eat chocolate with, or people we don't like and will allow to be demolished by the boy of honor. Although usually 1 yr olds aren't too political. How about a Mommy cake, anyone??
F. OTHER: You name it people.
I will close the polls on Saturday night at midnight. :) May the best category win.
Comments