Since John's taking the GMAT this Friday, and I don't want him to stress about it, I wrote him a poem.
John is going to be taking the GMAT
But we hope the long sit won't make him fat.
If he's bad at it he'll say, "drat!"
I wish I had known a rat
who could sneak me correct answers "just like that."
When it's over he'll escape like a bat
out of hell or a witches hat that blew off her head as she landed on her cat.
John will drive home and his friends will say where've you been at?
And John will tell them how he sat,
and sat, and
sat
while taking the GMAT.
John is going to be taking the GMAT
But we hope the long sit won't make him fat.
If he's bad at it he'll say, "drat!"
I wish I had known a rat
who could sneak me correct answers "just like that."
When it's over he'll escape like a bat
out of hell or a witches hat that blew off her head as she landed on her cat.
John will drive home and his friends will say where've you been at?
And John will tell them how he sat,
and sat, and
sat
while taking the GMAT.
Comments