For the record, Mr. Wilson only did 2 more pushups than I did last week! Woot-woot. So far so good. And if you're feeling jealous, today's the perfect day to start a pushup training routine ;)
How is it that just when you think your husband would be shipwrecked on the seas of life without you he surprises you by being a lifesaver? Of course I wouldn't be doing pushups without him, but I'm referring to much bigger fish: baby sleep. We all know it's a challenge to figure out a young one's sleep schedule and make it happen. At 13 months T-bird doesn't sleep on-the-run anymore. And who puts him to sleep at church two Sundays in a row? Dad. And when Mom is completely exasperated by night wakings who says, "Oh- there's lots of ways I can put him to sleep. . . " ?! Dad. And who actually does it? Dad. It's incredible.
T-bird is now enought back-on-track sleeping that I don't anticipate any Daylight Savings Time disasters, which is more than I can say about peace of mind than last week when each night brought me closer to the dreaded time change.
So I would like to give a shout out to my dearest Mr. Wilson. YOU AMAZE ME!
Comments