I'm behind in my blogging, I can't deny it. I have blogs to read, entries to write, and new ideas to brainstorm. I know I haven't finished up blogging the first birthday, play-dough cookies, or even our Christmas tree give-away, and yes we finally found a home for the tree, grrr.
So here's to blogging.
Ode to my Blog
My dear blog you are a part of me
you live and breathe my breath.
I hear your inner voice nagging
deep within my conscience
and not so deep on other days.
You ask me for news
you beg for rare humor
You revel in photographs.
I love you.
I hate you.
I never know what to say to you-
you are such a small part of me
There is so much you do not know about me
and I'm afraid to tell you.
Here you post on the edge of the abyss
that is the web
of eyes catching
in the internet
of lines and strings
of words and pictures.
My voice runs along those lines
for people- mere acquantances
to snatch them up and laugh
at them.
You think you are impressive
but you have never been so wrong.
Someday we will look back and see
where you have been and what you have said.
We will appreciate each picture
the experiences drawn out for the crowd.
t bird and Mr W will remember our lines.
And we will nurture and care for us
even if
no one else does.
We're here for each other,
me and you Blog.
Comments