I was thinking about writing a poem for this new month but I didn't want to because I don't want to ALWAYS do that, and then I thought, when was my last month poem, two or three months ago? But no, November. That was six months ago. In other words, time flies! My baby is 14 months old going on 15. Soon to be in nursery. Wow. Okay, here is my April poem:
APRIL
Apple-green avalanches of prairie grass waving anxiously add amiable Spring view
Pleasing pleasant people's gaze as they patiently prance down the walk and
Roam radiant ranges, reading, raking, and reveling
In the intermittent isolated invariable breezes
Lazily leafing little Lilies along lofty lakeshores.
April
APRIL
Apple-green avalanches of prairie grass waving anxiously add amiable Spring view
Pleasing pleasant people's gaze as they patiently prance down the walk and
Roam radiant ranges, reading, raking, and reveling
In the intermittent isolated invariable breezes
Lazily leafing little Lilies along lofty lakeshores.
April
Comments
Paige writes so I can
Read and laugh
Including me in her
Lifes' little dance
Thank you!!!