Don't forget to vote for my time in the 5k on Saturday! ----->

Here's a spectacular close-up of John, baby T bird, and myself after the race last year!

So T bird's dear friend who lives across the street has a difficult-for-T bird-to-pronounce name, but he is obsessed with saying it from the time he wakes up until the going down of the sun. After noticing yesterday the way her name fit into everything I decided to keep a daily count today. So far we are at 17, and he is taking his afternoon nap. By the way, I am resisting the urge to also count all the times he says, "Where is she?" I'm so honest.

mmm... rasberry
Just a note, but Tahitian Noni fruit chews are addictive. I think I've eaten 10 just while writing this post. And thanks Katie for picking up my race packet for me!
Comments