Happy May 1st!
Here's a shout out to a handsome husband: Good job John for getting Awesome grades this semester and for doing your homework like a good boy should! You rock my world Mr Man! I'm impressed with your skills- nunchuk skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.
We are anxiously waiting to hear whether he was accepted into the Master's program. Actually that would just be John since the rest of us are sure he'll make it :) So prepare your blowguns the cheering should ensue in a couple weeks. I mean we will be on pins and needles for the next couple weeks until we find out if John was accepted into his program -cross your fingers!
As T-dawg hits the independent age of 15 months he is sitting at the table, drinking out of a cup every chance he gets, eating with a fork, and asserting his independence in every way he knows how. Fortunately, that's a short list for now.
I hope to post some videos soon now that the Johnmeister is out of school and only working full time!
Here's a shout out to a handsome husband: Good job John for getting Awesome grades this semester and for doing your homework like a good boy should! You rock my world Mr Man! I'm impressed with your skills- nunchuk skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.
We are anxiously waiting to hear whether he was accepted into the Master's program. Actually that would just be John since the rest of us are sure he'll make it :) So prepare your blowguns the cheering should ensue in a couple weeks. I mean we will be on pins and needles for the next couple weeks until we find out if John was accepted into his program -cross your fingers!
As T-dawg hits the independent age of 15 months he is sitting at the table, drinking out of a cup every chance he gets, eating with a fork, and asserting his independence in every way he knows how. Fortunately, that's a short list for now.
I hope to post some videos soon now that the Johnmeister is out of school and only working full time!
Comments