Skip to main content

New Post

DEAR BLOG

Well I have had so much going on I couldn't blog it all, and now here I am with a full life and an empty blog. What a horrible friend I am to you, Dear Blog.



Well let's see, for starters I FOUND my ipod which I had lost back in January or February. It was in the pocket of my apron I believe. Found it in the middle of the living room floor all by its lonesome. Bring on running, rocking out in the car, and looking stylish with white headphones coming out my ears! Do I really wear an apron that infrequently?!





JOHN was ACCEPTED into the BYU MISM! He is now a MASTER's student! Woot woot! This means for sure we have two years left of school, and our lives are that much less scary and unplanned. He is all registered for classes, and excited to be taking specific and deep love classes instead of random hard and not-his-favorite classes. In other words, he thinks his schedule looks pretty good for the next while.



T bird is learning to squeak and squawk all kinds of new phrases, like "Where is she/he?" and "all done!" (which even fits for Amen) He had cold cereal for breakfast for the first time, he jumped over the top of the couch on purpose and would have landed on his feet miraculously if I was going to risk not catching him, which I couldn't do.


This is a picture of Thomas' ultrasound but I think you get the idea.

We are having a BABY boy! I went in for an ultrasound yesterday totally randomly and low and behold- super obvious manliness soon to come this November. (We're thinking positively about a NOT HALLOWEEN birthday.) So I'm almost 16 weeks, for those of you who like to count.





I'm also inviting all moms to come to the park on Tuesday mornings with T bird and I to enjoy the weather and watch our kids play, so you're invited if you'd like to come.  Just give me a call!

Comments

Angie O said…
Wow, lot's of excitement at your household! Congratulations on the Master's program and on the baby! I'm so happy for you guys!
Amy said…
Congratulations! How have you been feeling???
Post-it Note said…
Thanks! We are really excited to have a little friend for Thomas to be close to. I've been sick but it's been manageable, and I'm feeling a lot better.
The Kelseys said…
Congrats Paige (and John and Thomas too!) That is way exciting. Hope you are feeling well. Love you!
Yeah for another bouncing baby boy!

Congrats to my bro!!!! I'm so proud of him and had no doubt that he would get into the program. So does this mean that after the two years you guys might be up to moving back to Cali???

Rock on Paige!
Post-it Note said…
We are definitely thinking about moving back to CA in 2 years. I think that is plan A. (of many :)
Angela said…
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! It will be fun to have two boys!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Granola Recipe adapted from a Smitten Kitchen Recipe

My friend just made these and gave ME some!  I feel so honored!  They were really crispy and clustery- new word?  So I'm sharing them with you.  Love, Paige   6 c. Old Fashioned Oats 2 c. shredded coconut 2 c. Rough chopped Almonds (I pulsed in the food processor 5-6 times) 1 c. Wheat Bran 1 t. kosher salt 1 t. cinnamon Combine all dry ingredients then add these wet ones. Stir until covered. 1/4 c. Olive Oil 1 c. pure maple syrup 3 egg whites  Whip until they are frothy and pour into oat mixture. Stir until combined.  Spread on a lined baking sheet, pressing it down gently. Bake for 40 minutes at 300. Turn large portions of granola like you are flipping a pancake. (trying to keep it clustered) Bake for 15 more minutes at 300. Check to see if its golden brown all over. If there are any patchy spots. Turn the granola one more time and bake for 5 minutes.  Let it cool and crispify on the baking sheet. Enjoy. Or...

A Pregnant Post by Paige about Pregnancy

Here's the belly progression: 6 Months 8.5 Months Warning! This post may contain personal musings about pregnancy. It may read like a journal. It may contain baby excitement and overall feelings of joy. So I have been stepping on things lately. Mostly toys. How is this possible, you ask? Those of you familiar with my adroit walking skills may be puzzled at this point. I know I was until I took a shower this morning. And I couldn't see my feet at all; not a hint of them, no toes, nothing, not even when leaning forward could I see anything but a belly button sun on the horizon of a large earth belly. And that is why I've been stepping on things. Thomas' toy hammer, a plastic giraffe, the zipper of John's coat . . . The loss of my peripheral vision going down is apparently complete. I can't see where I am stepping! What a frightening feeling. I have also been walking into common household objects with my belly. Doorknobs and chairs. Major medial disco...

Myrtle Beach

Recently we moved to Myrtle Beach, SC.  It has been quite the adventure so far, including moving across the country by car and being out of our home for 9 days before receiving our new house keys.  We have been to the urgent care a couple times and the hospital getting a finger glued back together and a forehead stitched up.  We drove between storms of snow and tornadoes, safely arriving in what we Wilsons consider summer weather, but we have been told to wait until July for the real humidity and heat. Our charming house is twenty years old and very cute.  It has kitchen dining and living rooms downstairs and bedrooms up. It was getting a little awkward when we purchased our electric lawn mower online and then waited several days for it to show up. We have made new friends with our culdesac neighbors, church members, and cub scouts. One of our favorite things is our neighborhood pool at the end of our street, six houses down.  We are really happy that Spen...