Thomas has finally learned to say boo after 16 months of peek-a-boo lessons! Although it was my first word, there is only so much you can pass on directly to your children, sigh.
Bye.
The greatest accomplishment t bird is making each day is learning new words. Yesterday he learned "off," and it was hilarious because the most important thing anyone could ever do in life, of course, is to take off a pen cap for fun over and over, and therefore, he needed to learn the word 'off' so I could cooperate before any screaming ensued. We enjoyed this pasttime for several seconds before boredom crept into the room and we moved on to banging the keyboard and other lively activities.
Tomorrow is the Nestle 5k and Thomas and I are gonna go for it together! Woohoo! I hope that I will have better luck than last year at winning something afterward. Does that sound selfish? But they have such great prizes and winning is so much fun! I would love to win a little bike for Thomas. He thinks bikes are the niftiest thing. He's had many near-death experiences trying to get close enough to touch one. From speeding 4 year olds on the sidewalk, to pulling Dad's bike down on himself, Thomas is surprisingly resilient in his determination to have one someday.
For the first couple months of preggerness, I looked forward with eager anticipation to the day when I would post my own baby countdown on my blog and alas, when the day came that I announced my preggerness, I had forgotten! So here it goes, and I hope you like it.
Speaking of hopes, I hope John manages to stay dry tonight under the stars. I hope he comes home smelling of campfire and fun times. I hope that he is safe. I hope that tomorrow we have the awesomest day ever!
Okay, I will stop blogging now and go to sleep.
Seeya.
Goodnight.
Bye.
Comments