Peach
Water
Cinnamon on Toast
Milk
I was tired at 9 pm.
I was more tired at 10 pm.
I was uncomfortable and my belly was in the way at 11 pm.
At 12 am I considered going to bed.
At 12:10 am I dove into the covers. They were so inviting, and I felt all cuddly and sleepy until Mr. Wilson came in and adjusted the fan in the window for a few minutes. And then a few minutes more. And then stopped.
And then we talked about saving money. And about rent. And about saving money on rent.
At 12:40 am I looked at the clock and thought, "I will most likely still be awake at 1. That is too late for me."
At 1:01 am I realized I was hungry and thought of cinnamon toast.
At 1:08 am I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I went pee.
At 1:09 am Mr. Wilson said maybe I would sleep if he stopped talking to me.
At 1:10 am I promised myself cinnamon toast at 3:00 am if I was still awake.
At 1:12 am I decided that if Mr. Wilson was not talking to me, I might as well go pee.
At 1:13 am I had to get a drink of water.
At 1:13 am I decided I could turn on the light.
And if I turned on the light I could see the toaster.
And if I got myself some toast, I would need some cinnamon.
And if I got toast with cinnamon, I would need a glass of milk to go with it.
Now I am going to go pee again.
And I am going to bed.
But I am not tired.
The End.
Maybe I will be back . . .
Good Night.
Comments