So today I introduced Thomas to his "tren" (Thomas the Train) underwear and that was fun. He was so excited and pointed again and again and said "tren, tren tren!" Thomas didn't get very much sleep last night, but he was pretty good and not crying or fussy really. We tried it out, and we're 0-2 in the toilet. 1 he told me he had to go but then ran away, and went before I got him into the bathroom a minute later. I was totally psyched out because he said he had to go poo poo, I mean how was I supposed to know that means pee pee? With 2 (that would be second #1) there was no warning, and I decided I was ready for a diaper, and then 20 minutes later ready for naptime. I feel okay about that. We tried about 10 times for a go but we just got lots of reading time. He was overjoyed to discover (again) that the Thomas books have trains on EVERY page. It's great.
When we watch movies with Thomas and he sees something he likes he asks for more, and when it doesn't reappear in each subsequent scene there is screaming. And tears. John tried to occupy Thomas by showing him The Incredibles this weekend but ended up shutting it off because the emotional stress required to watch the show wasn't worth it. Clearly we need to give the baby the remote. He was begging and signing desperately for more airplanes. It's incredible how many airplanes there actually are in that film. He missed half of them turning around to ask me for more.
Strange cars have been driving around my street all month. I pretend I don't know that there are vacancies and that the cars are just here for the drugs.
Photo Update: 6 more film pictures to take, and then we will develop the film.
Piano Lessons. I am going to actually start teaching Piano lessons this year. I taught last year, but didn't have any students. Weird how that works financially.
Julie I have your Pride and Prejudice sheet music. I'm going to give it back. I'm sorry I have kept it this long. I feel guilty.
John installed Windows 7 and now my background keeps changing. It is of flowers in case you were considering debating whether or not to go ahead with the install.
I hate Whoppers The Original Malted Milk Balls Naturally and Artificially Flavored but I ate them for lunch anyway.
Besides watching the myriad of cars drive by this morning, I also noticed 1 MacClaren stroller.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
Poor John, I bet getting Thomas to watch a movie will be a great thing in the future, the distant future! He is just so much fun!
Thanks for writing!