My kitchen is clean.
I have been cleaning it twice a day.
I walk in, I empty the dishwasher. Then I start loading it, easy clean dishes first. Then I keep cleaning and wha-lah! Cleanliness.
It's really not that hard.
I repeat, "IT IS NOT HARD!"
What has brought about this amazing shift in my behavior?
Maybe I like having a clean kitchen. Or I am nesting. Perhaps I'm paranoid if I can't keep a house clean with one child, I will fail dismally with two. It may be that I feel bad for my DH when I see him stressed with school. Or that I am intimidated by the moms of many who keep immaculate homes, and then apologize profusely because it's "disgusting." ("Just look at the floor . . . I've only vacuumed twice today. . .")
In any case, I feel like a new woman.
If you cleaned your kitchen today you have my respect.
Comments
it's amazing, and NOT THAT HARD!! Speaking of which, I need to go dust :)