Dear Diary,
I just finished eating a delicious banana which is saying a lot because they only taste delicious to me for about one day, before they are too ripe, and until they yummy they taste very green. I know my mother thinks I'm crazy for this specific reason. I just wanted to share the perfect yumminess of that banana. It was yummy. The End.
I would like to thank Thomas today for being such a good boy. And I did. He was well behaved at the midwife's office today, played nicely with the toys, was mostly obedient in the hallways, and he weighed himself without jumping. 24 lbs. I've gained 26 lbs in the last 8 months. Aren't we all glad that it's not the other 'weigh' around? That would put Thomas at about 44 lbs which I don't think I could handle. Seriously.
I sold my first item on Amazon! Stressful now that I have to get it shipped! I can do this! I decided that besides trying to sell all of our household goods on craigslist I would also sell our textbooks on amazon. So far, 25 bucks. Hey I can work with that. And yes, that's total.
PS I don't know how to remove the ad below my posts. It doesn't show it on my layout. Any ideas? Sorry Diary just thought you might know some tricks since you're online and all.
Well I love you and seeya later!
Me
Comments