Since John and I are so romantically inclined toward one another it should come as no surprise that my DH said to me the other day, "I bought you a present." In my marriage complacency I overlooked the possibility of gifts in November, a personal blemish which I will remedy shortly. I soon thereafter received an email announcing that a gift has been purchased for me off of my baby registry! So I pretty much knew what he had purchased, but I made sure not to click any links or check out the registry so it could remain "secret" ish. He told me, afterall, not to "snoop around."
Imagine my amazement when this package arrived!

Last time I checked there are no point and shoots on my baby registry. Husband you are awesome! I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Immediate gratification is the pulse of today, and the PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH with its streamlined appeal wastes no time at reminding you. "Here's a camera unlike any other." But it's the excitement of ongoing discovery - the way this camera captures the vibrant spontaneity of the world before you - that defines the lasting rewards of the PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH, and the new level of pictures and HD movies that await you.
Comments