Well I'm so lazy, and tired and pregnant that you must go to John's blog if you want updates.
No I'm kidding, really life is practically perfect during the day, and then impossibly painful at night. And just when I thought I couldn't take another night of pregnancy, last night wasn't so bad, so now I should give tonight a fair chance, and not procrastinate going to sleep until 1 am so I won't have to be in bed very long.
I'm happy to announce that we have taken more movies of Thomas finally and John posted some on his blog, so go here to watch Thomas in action!
And for some additional fun, go ahead and post your best guess of 1- the date and time baby will arrive and 2- his height and weight!
My official due date is Nov. 8th. Thomas was 3 days late, weighing 7 pounds, 20 inches.
Comments
20", 6lbs 14oz
19 1/2", 7 lbs. 8 oz.