
SO . . . John left this morning around 8 and Thomas was awake raiding the cookie jar (I have pictures to prove it) and Spencer was awake begging for a diaper change and 2nd breakfast. So I asked Thomas to bring ME a cookie please, and I changed the little tykes diaper and started feeding him. I researched cute fabric online, changed Thomas' clothes, and at 10 I was still feeding the babe and he was trying to stay awake, why? I love sleeping. Since I thought HELLO! I have two children and need to spend time with them both, I swaddled Spencer and put him in his port a crib to sleep. He was nodding off anyway, so tired. Of course the moment I sat down with Thomas to eat cereal, the baby started squawking again. Did he want to lay down for a nap? No he didn't. So I got the hair dryer out and put it on high underneath the port a crib. Instant shut-eye. Is he awake now? Oh no, no he is not.
PLAY DOUGH TIME!
Oh and here are some morning pictures for your picture viewing pleasure:
Thomas, with the stool, in the kitchen.
caught in the act:
Comments
Monica