So if you want to read Spencer's birth story it's below.
Thomas says the funniest things these days. For example:
Gobby = vacuum, this week switched to bakim! (w/ the exclamation mark!)
Dankim = Thank you
I wub E = I love you
brudder = brother
aw = i want (aw pizza)
cramma = camera
crappa = grandpa
Doty = Deedo
Karyann = Keeann
MariAnn & Mary Ann = MeeAnn
Emalene = Em O ween
Aw wow it = I want to wear it
en Air = in there
Daddy's wump all gone = Daddy has a pet Wump, just like Dr. Suess and it has run away.
packpack = backpack
propet = prophet
Presa Monsons Thomas = President Thomas Monson
wa wa wa eh-Mo song = la la la elmo's song
a b c d ach g nope singing i me = alphabet song
Bye U Cougars! = B-Y-U Cougars!
Comments