So in an effort to simplify- I love that Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband song by the way, I have been eliminating excesses from my life, mostly in the form of clothes and other material possessions.
Can you say liberated? It's like a weight on my shoulders has been lifted that I didn't even know I had!
Many people have been helping me in various ways and I appreciate you thanks!
Love,
Paige
PS I support Spring Cleaning. I think I'm going to start celebrating it yearly. At least. The End.
Can you say liberated? It's like a weight on my shoulders has been lifted that I didn't even know I had!
Many people have been helping me in various ways and I appreciate you thanks!
Love,
Paige
PS I support Spring Cleaning. I think I'm going to start celebrating it yearly. At least. The End.
Comments
Thank you. Love me.