Thomas Quotes of the Day:
He had a widow wam, he had a widow wam x infinity whilst accompanying himself on the piano.
"Thomas, this is a chocolate, peanut butter milkshake," I said. Then Thomas looked up at me with sleepy hair and a huge chocolate milk mustache and said,
"Can I shake it?"
Even though I wanted to say yes, I didn't.
This house is not falling down. It is being careful.
Thomas: "Daddy, I have a question for you."
John: "Okay, what's your question?"
Thomas: "28, for the firetruck."
John: "Right."
Paige, "Thomas, do you want your zucchini, or do you wand Daddy to eat it?"
Thomas, "Don't want you to tell Kyna."
Apparently Kyna, Thomas is getting you mixed up with a delicious green squash.
Traci looked at her garden and said to Thomas, "What do you think?"
After a few moments of silent deliberation, Thomas replied, "I don't like other mommies; they're scary."
After jumping on the bed, and being kicked off, "Mommy said I kicked you off because you were kicking and not being soft, this is a bed, not a playground!" To which Thomas said, "Stop complaining, Mommy."
As a couple of you may be aware, I am training for a half marathon. Saturday I attempted 6 miles, knowing full well that would be a challenge, but believing that with my past miles behind me and the reality of a 13.2 miles ahead of me, I would just have to do it. Well Kyna you kicked my booty and now I am paying the price of my 6 miles of hobbling over the weekend. I may be walking like an elderly lady now, but I will be running 13 miles Halloween weekend. Sorry I stink Kyna, I'll make you some zucchini bread to make it up to you.
Oh and remember that push up challenge John and I were attempting a year ago? Well we are actually doing it this fall! So far I can do 15 push-ups in a row, and friends and family are joining in, so if you are interested, go to hundredpushups.com
He had a widow wam, he had a widow wam x infinity whilst accompanying himself on the piano.
"Thomas, this is a chocolate, peanut butter milkshake," I said. Then Thomas looked up at me with sleepy hair and a huge chocolate milk mustache and said,
"Can I shake it?"
Even though I wanted to say yes, I didn't.
This house is not falling down. It is being careful.
Thomas: "Daddy, I have a question for you."
John: "Okay, what's your question?"
Thomas: "28, for the firetruck."
John: "Right."
Paige, "Thomas, do you want your zucchini, or do you wand Daddy to eat it?"
Thomas, "Don't want you to tell Kyna."
Apparently Kyna, Thomas is getting you mixed up with a delicious green squash.
Traci looked at her garden and said to Thomas, "What do you think?"
After a few moments of silent deliberation, Thomas replied, "I don't like other mommies; they're scary."
After jumping on the bed, and being kicked off, "Mommy said I kicked you off because you were kicking and not being soft, this is a bed, not a playground!" To which Thomas said, "Stop complaining, Mommy."
As a couple of you may be aware, I am training for a half marathon. Saturday I attempted 6 miles, knowing full well that would be a challenge, but believing that with my past miles behind me and the reality of a 13.2 miles ahead of me, I would just have to do it. Well Kyna you kicked my booty and now I am paying the price of my 6 miles of hobbling over the weekend. I may be walking like an elderly lady now, but I will be running 13 miles Halloween weekend. Sorry I stink Kyna, I'll make you some zucchini bread to make it up to you.
Oh and remember that push up challenge John and I were attempting a year ago? Well we are actually doing it this fall! So far I can do 15 push-ups in a row, and friends and family are joining in, so if you are interested, go to hundredpushups.com
Comments
And, I don't mind being compared to zucchini at all. I love zucchini.