Thanks for visiting the old blog! John uploaded half a million more family videos of the kids to youtube, so go ahead and check them out here or go to john's mrjdwilson channel and check out the uploads.
In case you are interested in double stroller reviews, I wrote an extensive one on the Joovy Caboose last post which you are welcome to read. I love having it, especially going into retail stores with narrow aisles.
So what's been happening in our lives? I pretty much told you all the new happenings- new baby, new job, new state all to look forward to in a few months. We are getting more and more ready to move to Dallas, but it seems like steps backward. Looking at housing prices and commuter mileage the more research the less I know exactly where I want to plant myself in Texas. I'm not stressed though, we have plenty of time.
I've started feeling the baby move in the last week and a half, a pleasant familiar feeling, quite exciting really, but surprisingly unreal at the same time. Usually one might be more reassured of the reality that there is a little gummy bear flipping around inside there tummies, but it's hard for me to imagine life with 3 kids without picturing me sitting on the living room floor a haggard heap of dirty clothes, diapers and tears. Since I'm determined to remain sane and separate from the carpet I can't quite picture the 3 little hoodlums and me and what life will be like on the flip side.
We recently celebrated as Thomas turned an epic age and received exciting gifts. The gifts aren't really important but they lend to the ceremonial attitude of birthday and since we got Thomas a running bike I'm totally stoked for him to learn how to ride it and happy for him to have received gifts and money from his friends and grandparents.
I'm proud of Thomas for learning to say "r" trading with, hugging, and kissing his little brother, playing pretend, and being potty trained for all of his business in the big potty throne. It's nice sometimes that they grow up.
Spencer has likewise been accomplishing big little things like actually signing words hooray! and sleeping through the night! Hooray hooray! There is nothing like sleep. Even food isn't like sleep because you can't pack it to go, cram it at crunch time, and money can't buy it. Man I love my sleep. Ah.
The mother guest bloggers have been delayed due to mothering, laziness and procrastination, but I'm going to get on the ball so check back later!
Love, Paige
Comments