So you-know-who is about to turn 2 and I don't mean Voldemort! I can't believe he's not two already, but on the same hand I can't believe this day is actually coming for real! My sweet cuddle bug is screaming and refusing to follow directions so you know he's two. He can't say no but he can say Jdyes so anytime he hears someone say no he quickly argues YES, even just for the sake of argumentation. He says "nnn" for "no," I hope I'm not deeply diabolical to get a kick out of hearing Thomas and Spencer go back and forth,
nnnn.
yes.
nnn.
yes.
nnnnnn.
YES.
NNNNNNN.
YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!
MOM!
We are getting ready by baking a cake, finishing touches on a little sewing project for my Super Spencer, and buying wrapping paper.
Did I mention it's a train cake? How many train cakes will I make in my life, I do not know but this one is a diesel passenger train as compared with Thomas' steam engine freight train complete with old-fashioned caboose last year.
PS How cool would a 11.11.11 birthday be? Or better yet 11.1.11? Why do I think 11.1.11 is better? Well it's just as cool, less popular, and sooner! Oh, and I might just know a precious wee one born on 11.1.
Comments