Luke looks like a little ogre to me in this picture. I occasionally call him jaws on account of his nine teeth. Yesterday Thomas had a play date so I took my big little boys to the park for a minute before lunch. Since I took this picture on my phone and the delay made for an interesting action shot. He looks a million time more handsome and less creepy now that I shaved his mullet off.
Luke is now walking a few steps at a time, just between Mommy and Daddy. He's not brave enough to venture into the great wide open without something to hold onto; a couch, a wall, a brother's hand all do the trick.
Luke loves any attention and is all smiles for Daddy when he is around. He even says Da-da for him, too. He also says Ma-ma-ma, and my favorite uh-uh when something falls, instead of uh-oh. Sometimes he signs more and water.
He loves his brothers and their roughhousing. He is brave and impetuous. We love to see him in the water, he's a fearless water baby which encourages his brothers to be slightly more adventurous. In just over a month he'll be one! I'm excited, I just adore one year olds.
Love you Lukey!

Comments