| C-3PO (photo: wikipedia) |
I'm actually not really trying to protect Luke from the small pieces as much as I'm trying to teach Thomas and Spencer about choking hazards before the new baby arrives. Luke would just break their creations and get in the way but he probably wouldn't eat Legos.
Or perhaps he would, since a couple weeks ago he swallowed some earbuds.
So yesterday Thomas got some new Lego Star Wars from his aunt. He's completely obsessed and took his Legos in his cupholder in the car on the way to church and carried them around as much as possible afterward. But the most awesome part of all is that he can't seem to remember R2-D2 and C-3PO and they come out as some silly puns unintentionally. He keeps getting them mixed up and confused. Finally, after about 24 hours I think R2 is pretty solid but C-3PO still needs some work. Here are some Sunday afternoon quotes for your enjoyment:
Storm Tripper
C3TP0
See-throughPO
R2-3PO
3TP
C3-
"Now R2D2 is not afraid of C3- . . . ? Who Mom?"
"C-3P0."
"Thanks. Now R2-D2 is not afraid of . . . I forgot."
Comments