A few years ago I read The Lost Prince, by Francis Hodgson Burnett and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I couldn't find it again until today! I kept looking for The Little Prince. And it's not to be confused with the steamy romance with the same name. Not that I know it's steamy. Or romantic. But based on misguided Google searches for our little friend by Francis Hodgson Burnett I'd say it is.
It is a children's book, essentially the little boy's version of The Secret Garden or The Little Princess. Many adults are impatient with it I've noticed in reading reviews, but for many it's a treasure. It might be best suited for the 8-10 year old boy crowd or any other simple fairy tale lovers.
It is a children's book, essentially the little boy's version of The Secret Garden or The Little Princess. Many adults are impatient with it I've noticed in reading reviews, but for many it's a treasure. It might be best suited for the 8-10 year old boy crowd or any other simple fairy tale lovers.
Comments