Okay so it's trEEn not tren, my bad. As in train and weigh.
Today I was too tired to do potty training. Is that bad? I think I'm not ready. I'm too lazy to keep setting the timer, to provide liquids T will actually drink quickly, to accept days without any success. I ate all the fruit snack rewards myself.
I'm not giving up by the way, I'm just taking my time. So far we're at the "I recognize when I am actually going and maybe the second before" stage, so I'm looking for more along the lines of "I have to go, I'll meet you in the bathroom" stage.
Last night I couldn't sleep! I am obviously in the 3rd trimester. I dreamed when I did sleep that I had an overflowing avocado tree, and that some small creatures ate my tomato plants and left all these huge red tomatoes right on the ground. At one part, I was chewing out the animals for eating the branches. They seemed more cognizant than I usually am while dreaming. There were lemons and some lemony glazish stuff, and that's all I remember. It did seem to have a point though, whatever it was.
Thanks for the comments I love keeping in touch via bloglife.
Comments