Welcome to little Provo!
We are enjoying Texas and getting all "settled" I suppose. I want to giggle every time someone asks me that because every person I meet eventually says, "So, are you getting all-settled, then?" Daily. I'm serious.
I love wood playgrounds! There are some great parks near our house as well as shopping, groceries mainly come to mind, but other shopping is close as well. Tree-lined streets? Beautiful weather? I know summer will come, and soon, and then I will be barricading myself into my air conditioned tree house but until then the windows are open and the breeze is my friend.
Why little Provo you ask? We live in a new community full of relocators, yes that's a new word, and most of the Latter-day Saint members have moved here from BYU. So of all the moms I meet, a large majority of them graduated from BYU a few years back as well and they are welcoming and friendly. A nice surprise. Thomas and Spencer are meeting many new little boys with fun toys but T does ask to go play with friends and visit parks back in Springville. It's sad because it's hard for Thomas to understand, but things are going really well here. One of the most difficult concepts is the rush from winter into summer and why there is no snow here. He wore snow boots around the house yesterday and wanted to go back to Springville so he could play in the snow! :)
John just started work yesterday, more to follow along that vein.
AND I've been sewing! Mostly pants into shorts, so check back for some pictures and posts about that.
Comments