Dear Baby,
As you get bigger and bigger you are becoming more and more real to me with your little knees morphing my belly as you roll around and wiggle your feet in my perfect little mommy cradle of squishiness.
Since you are expected to arrive inside a month I'm getting so excited! There's no real way of knowing when you'll come, so there's no real point in counting down to the exact day, so I say- we've arrived! This is it! You're coming soon, and however long you take it will be soon. Since I have plenty of things left to do to prepare for your arrival I can wait a few more weeks. Here they are:
Install carseat into car with doll in it to give your brothers fair warning that you are coming
Cook a bunch of freezer meals for desperate times
Find my baby clothes and wash them for you
Find a place for baby clothes to go in our house
Sew at least 2 baby carriers
Order muslin blankets online and decide if we're really going with white
Buy a diaper or two
Pack my hospital bag
Cut your brother's hair
Write out my hospital plan
I'm still enjoying procrastinating these things, so you just keep enjoying growing bigger. You're doing great.
Love,
Mom
As you get bigger and bigger you are becoming more and more real to me with your little knees morphing my belly as you roll around and wiggle your feet in my perfect little mommy cradle of squishiness.
Since you are expected to arrive inside a month I'm getting so excited! There's no real way of knowing when you'll come, so there's no real point in counting down to the exact day, so I say- we've arrived! This is it! You're coming soon, and however long you take it will be soon. Since I have plenty of things left to do to prepare for your arrival I can wait a few more weeks. Here they are:
Install carseat into car with doll in it to give your brothers fair warning that you are coming
Cook a bunch of freezer meals for desperate times
Find my baby clothes and wash them for you
Find a place for baby clothes to go in our house
Sew at least 2 baby carriers
Order muslin blankets online and decide if we're really going with white
Buy a diaper or two
Pack my hospital bag
Cut your brother's hair
Write out my hospital plan
I'm still enjoying procrastinating these things, so you just keep enjoying growing bigger. You're doing great.
Love,
Mom
Comments
Lou I'm sure your baby is growing even if she is still the size of a pea.
Thanks Genevieve! Texas is great, I really like it so far, we are in Coppell. Your blog reminded me that I should add finding a baby name to my list!