I was running a week ago, on the sidewalk, and a car drove by blasting Hotel California and I thought how strange it was to hear it at that moment, and it kind of took me back. We have been planning on moving back to California this year and waiting to hear back from John's job about when they will transfer us to the Bay Area. We were excited to hear the date finally this morning, after the past six months of waiting.
We are moving to somewhere in the Bay Area next month, toward the end of June.
Two years ago, John took an internship in San Francisco during the summer, so we do have a little experience living there, and we are excited to be that much closer to our families, since that is something that we greatly value. We have felt like we're missing out when our boys don't know their cousins names, or when we hear about activities we would participate in if we were closer.
There much in the way of details to share so I'll just have to keep you updated as the time comes closer! We are moving to California, at the end of June, we'll have movers which will totally rock, and I'll get to see my mommy more. The End.
We are moving to somewhere in the Bay Area next month, toward the end of June.
Two years ago, John took an internship in San Francisco during the summer, so we do have a little experience living there, and we are excited to be that much closer to our families, since that is something that we greatly value. We have felt like we're missing out when our boys don't know their cousins names, or when we hear about activities we would participate in if we were closer.
There much in the way of details to share so I'll just have to keep you updated as the time comes closer! We are moving to California, at the end of June, we'll have movers which will totally rock, and I'll get to see my mommy more. The End.
Comments