Today I trekked (went on a long arduous journey) to WalMart to get contact cases and kid sunblock for the pool tomorrow, as well as buttons for the new super cool thing I made for Thomas.
Where else can you get everything from craft notions to beauty supplies? Where else can you find insanely bad customer service?
It took forever and ever, I used all my supermom skills to keep three boys happy at WalMart without shoplifting; plus I spent more money then I would like to admit right now in case my husband reads this post before he reads exactly how much I spent on mint.com. On his phone. Okay, he probably already did.
The worst part of today? I left my last and most precious shopping bag at the store. Grrr.
Here's my chat with John about it. (close to 9pm-still at work)
me: hi
John: hey
me: how is it going there?
John: not too bad
i am very tired though
me: i just realized i'm missing a bag from walmart and i'm really mad about it b/c i spent so long there today and it was so hard and i really wanted the stuff i left and the lady said i had 3 more bags and i grabbed 3 bags and now i don't have the last 5 things on my receipt and it's late and the kids are asleep
John: oh bummer
i am sorry
me: thanks
i'm sewing tomorrow w/ leandra
John: they are pretty good about getting those things back to you though
me: i don't have to have the stuff but it WHY i went all the way ot walmart
John: customer service closes at 10 though
man
that's the very worst
me: i'm not going back tonight
it is the worst part
John: i'd go for you
me: thanks
then you'd be gone forever running the same gauntelet taht i did trying to find what i found
John: "I'd go to walmart for you....
ya I'd die for you..." (in Bryan Adams voice)
me: that's very funny
plus you'd have to find the half chewed on items restocked that luke bit through
not exaggerating
each of the items were damaged
contact lens cases- half chewed open
buttons- plastic wholey with bite marks
sunblock- already applied to spencer's face
elastic-barely recognizable
John: haha!
that's awesome
me: i'm sorry you're tired
why is that awesome?!
that i'm not exaggerating, each of the missing items has been marked by our children?
John: yes
me: ya
Poor spelling and typos evidence of just how awesome I think it is.
Where else can you get everything from craft notions to beauty supplies? Where else can you find insanely bad customer service?
It took forever and ever, I used all my supermom skills to keep three boys happy at WalMart without shoplifting; plus I spent more money then I would like to admit right now in case my husband reads this post before he reads exactly how much I spent on mint.com. On his phone. Okay, he probably already did.
The worst part of today? I left my last and most precious shopping bag at the store. Grrr.
Here's my chat with John about it. (close to 9pm-still at work)
me: hi
John: hey
me: how is it going there?
John: not too bad
i am very tired though
me: i just realized i'm missing a bag from walmart and i'm really mad about it b/c i spent so long there today and it was so hard and i really wanted the stuff i left and the lady said i had 3 more bags and i grabbed 3 bags and now i don't have the last 5 things on my receipt and it's late and the kids are asleep
John: oh bummer
i am sorry
me: thanks
i'm sewing tomorrow w/ leandra
John: they are pretty good about getting those things back to you though
me: i don't have to have the stuff but it WHY i went all the way ot walmart
John: customer service closes at 10 though
man
that's the very worst
me: i'm not going back tonight
it is the worst part
John: i'd go for you
me: thanks
then you'd be gone forever running the same gauntelet taht i did trying to find what i found
John: "I'd go to walmart for you....
ya I'd die for you..." (in Bryan Adams voice)
me: that's very funny
plus you'd have to find the half chewed on items restocked that luke bit through
not exaggerating
each of the items were damaged
contact lens cases- half chewed open
buttons- plastic wholey with bite marks
sunblock- already applied to spencer's face
elastic-barely recognizable
John: haha!
that's awesome
me: i'm sorry you're tired
why is that awesome?!
that i'm not exaggerating, each of the missing items has been marked by our children?
John: yes
me: ya
Poor spelling and typos evidence of just how awesome I think it is.
Comments
Kate Van Voris